Saturday, January 8, 2011

Truly Scrumptious Sketch

Good morning, I have played along with Truly Scrumptious for this card sketch. I have made a valentines card with this gorgeous little prickly guy, he is so cute. I haven't used choc chip for a while and forgot how much I like it with red so no doubt my next cards will have choc chip in them. I will be putting this card in our card box at work, I hope people want to buy some Valentines cards out of it this year or I am going to have to find quite a few more people to love, lol.
Enjoy your day, another rainy one on the Gold Coast. x Amanda

2 comments:

  1. So so cute!!! Bringing romance to Assisi he he he.
    Alicia xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card,love the sweet image and the colours are scrummy...Thank you for joining us at Truly Scrumptious...
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete