Wednesday, January 12, 2011

new and Blue and Buttons

Ok so this scan is a little bit blury sorry but technology and I are just not getting along at the moment, I can not get my camera to download and my phone camera just doesn't want to connect to the computer either. Not to mention I just managed to freeze my paypal account and credit card in the one hit while trying to shop on line, lol. There is a button challenge at Just Magnolia and a new and blue challenge at Stampin for the Weekend, so I have combined both. I have been going through my papers and trying to use up some of my older pieces and some of my scrap pieces, which I really need to do. Hope you enjoy these challenges. Amanda


3 comments:

  1. Aww this is very cute! Great layout idea too :o) Thanks for taking part in the SFTW challenge and good luck! Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! thanks for joining us at Just Magolia! hugs, Jane x

    ReplyDelete