Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Cute Card Thursday- Thank you card


Make a thank you card is the challenge at Cute Card Thursday and this is the one I have made. My friend Lucinda and I found a local craft shop that we can buy Magnolia stamps from so we don't have to wait for postage, this has re-aquainted (re- obsessed) us with Magnolia stamps again. I coloured her with copics, which is also a new obsession for me, how good are copics, I just want to colour in all the time. I had back to back kids swimming at the local pool yesterday so I took my copics and images to colour while I was waiting, I wonder what people were thinking to see a grown up sitting there colouring in. Have a great day, x Amanda

4 comments:

  1. Such a lovely cheerful card! Yes, my mother thinks I've regressed when I ask for colouring pens for Christmas LOL!
    Phindys Place has a Thank You challenge running too at the moment, do please pop by and enter:)
    Happy New Year
    Anne
    X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful bright card. Great colours.
    hugs
    Kaza.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty and sunshiney!
    Alicia xx

    ReplyDelete