Thursday, January 13, 2011

crafts for eternity

Th

This is a new magnolia stamp for my collection, the kitchen ones are my second favourite after the beach ones. I have followed this sketch at Crafts for Eternity I really like the layout. I also played around with this sketch making a baby girl card so I will add it to post too although I think it needs something else added to the baby one, any ideas? Finally we have some sunshine here, Queensland Australia, which is fantastic news for our flooding state. Have a great day x Amanda.








3 comments:

  1. fabulous cards thanks for joining us at c4e this week hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two gorgeous little cards. Love the sweet mix of papers in the first one. Thanks for playing along at C4E this week.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  3. fabulous that you created two such gorgeous cards from the one sketch. So pretty! Thanks for joining us at c4e. keeley

    ReplyDelete