Saturday, January 22, 2011

Paper Play


































My friend Carol asked if I could do a card for her brother in law. He likes bikes and I just won a random prize at the Digital Tuesday challenge so I chose this Harley from Stitchy Bear. The girls are from Kenny K, I was inspired to use these after seeing Sarah- Louise's awesome card she made with a series of these girls on it. I saw her card last week but could not remember where so I searched so many blogs this morning looking for it. It is fantastic, check it out here. As a bonus I was looking at Alicias blog where I read the PaperPlay Challenge and realised I could enter this card. THanks for looking, xAmanda

1 comment:

  1. What a playful & fun card! Love that sassy girl! Thanks for joining the PaperPlay Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete