Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Bearly Mine Challenge



Good Morning, I should say afternoon really as I've been up already this morning for so long I'm almost ready to go back to bed.I am so excited about this challenge as it is the very first Bearly Mine Challenge. This is one of the first blogs I started following. Donnas cards are just beautiful and I love watching her blog to see her gorgeous creations.I had fun making this card as I had already coloured the image a while ago I just needed to put it together. If you would like to follow the sketch and join the challenge here it the link . Enjoy your Day. x Amanda

8 comments:

  1. Hi Amanda, your card is gorgeous hun, love the papers and the image is so cute. Thanks so much for joining us on our first challenge at Bearly Mine, and hope you will join in again soon!
    Hugs, Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous card, sweetie, such a fab take on the sketch, and I love the image you have used…..
    Thanks for joining to Bearly Mine Designs .....

    Hugs
    Bella

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous use of Donnas papers and a really fabulous image beautifully coloured. Thanks for joining us in our first Challenge at Bearlymine Designs, good luck with the challenge. With hugs Shirleyxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a fantastic red and cute card, love the papers you have used

    wishing you good luck in the challanges and an enjoyable weekend

    sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is gorgeous, love the way you have used different polka dot papers xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohhhhh such a cutie. Love the papers you have chosen, a great contrast. Hugs Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card Amanda, love the choice in papers, and great Cc image, they have really grown on me, shame I haven't used more of them on my cards...lol The ribbon looks great with the sentiment. Thanks for joining us this week at Bearly Mine. Hope you'll join us again.
    hugs
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooh this is super cute she is just adorable and I love the colour combo. Great used Donna's sketch.
    Thank you for joining us for the first Bearly mine challenge and good luck.

    Hugs

    Amy xx

    ReplyDelete