Friday, January 14, 2011

mad for markers Australia Day challenge






















Good morning, I have made this card for the Mad for Markers Challenge . THe challenge is Australia Day so it can be red/blue /white or green and gold. I had a craft day with friends WEdnesday and I stamped this Magnolia of Tilda with apples while I was there, she is quite cute. I used my copics to colour her in. I would really like some advice on colours to use for skin as I start with raw silk,then add milky white and eggshell but sometimes the raw silk looks too dark. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks Amanda xx

4 comments:

  1. Hi Amanda - this is so cute! Umm, for faces, I use E00, and then E51 and E53 for highlights - hope this helps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet Amanda LOVE it!! Such a sweet Tilda!! Love those greens too!

    I like to use E000, E00 and E02 or E11 for when I colour faces... or E00 and E21 and E11.
    I use the E50s more for other pale colours .. blonde hair etc.

    There is a chart with some suggested colours on our M4M blog if you have not seen them yet!

    Thanks for joining in our Australia day challenge!!
    Sammi

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is gorgeous, loving the green and gold. the embossing looks great too. for my skins i use e000 and e00 and r20 for cheeks. if i have more than 2 people in my images i will do 1 in e50 and e53. if you have a look at my blog post on 21 jan the 3rd card down has tilda in e00 and e00 and edwin in e 50 and e53

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fantastic! Thanks for joining in our Mad for Marker's Australia Day Challenge! Hope to see you again on our next challenge.
    For faces lately I have been using E00 and E21 and R20 for cheeks.
    Alicia xx

    ReplyDelete