Sunday, January 23, 2011

Creative Card Crew for men

Create a card for men is the challenge at Creative Card Crew this week. I have used this harley image from stitchy bear and the girl is from Kenny K. I am trying to create some male cards as they seem more difficult to make than female. I have started using a few Kenny K images for these only for my daughters to ask why they are not wearing any clothes. I find it a little hard to explain to them that males may prefer this to the teddy bear and cute magnolias that I make, lol. x Amanda

2 comments:

  1. WOW this is totally cool looking. Love the images.

    Please head on over to Inspirational Card Sketches there is something there waiting for you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He he he...starting all the questions Amanda! This card is fantastic! You are so clever!
    Alicia xx

    ReplyDelete