Sunday, May 24, 2009

Pirate Treasure for Under the Sea

Ahoy there mateys! For Magnolia Down Under- Under the sea, I have created pirate treasure. After attempting to do a pirate ship card but it just wasn't working for me and given that I was set on a pirate theme, pirate treasure was all I could think of. This is a tri fold card which opens vertical instead of horizontal. THe keyhole is attached to one side with a velcro dot. Cardstock is close to cocoa and creamy caramel from stampin up. I had fun trying to make this card but now I think my shaped card bug has left me. Hope you enjoy playing along at http://www.kelliewinnell.com.au/magnolia/?p=580

4 comments:

  1. WOW,fabulous!!! Very creative making a treasure chest,Well Done!Thanks for joining us at MDUC.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, thanks so much for playing along and joining us at Magnolia Down Under Challenges. Hope to see you back again next challenge.
    Kelx

    ReplyDelete
  3. How clever, love it!
    Thanks so much for playing :)
    Kristy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very creative Amanda! You are never short of ideas!
    Alicia xx

    ReplyDelete