Monday, May 11, 2009

Just Magnolia Challenge-Stitches



This is my stitches challenge for Just Magnolia this week, I have used the colour purple which is inspired by the colour of my tender bruises after my first surfing lesson. I should really stop whinging it was heaps of fun and worth all the soreness. I have created a Christmas card using perfect plum and olive green cardstock from Stampin Up. This is the first time I have tried hand stitching on a card and I think I will do it more often because I like the effect. You can see Just Magnolias fabulous creations or join the challenge at http://justmagnolia.blogspot.com/2009/05/week-4-in-stitches.html

5 comments:

  1. Fabulous card. Love the image and the colours you've used. Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very cute Amanda - love those colours together.
    Alicia xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. a sweet card AManda, thank you for joining us at just magnolia.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Fabulous card and your detail and beautiful colours are wonderful!
    Thank you so much for joining us at Just Magnolia!
    hugs
    kim x

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty! Love your choice of papers and colours. Thanks so much for joining us this week. x

    ReplyDelete