Saturday, May 2, 2009

Mirror Mirror

Well, I thought this was a very appropriate challenge Mirror Mirror as I've been clothes shopping today and I'm sure it would of been easier without the mirrors. For this challenge I have recycled part of a beautiful gift bag I was given a present in. It is hard to tell in the photo but it is a thin plastic with clear leaves covered in silver glitter. I then found ribbon which matched with a silver glittery edging. I used the words Congratulations(from Stampin Up Congrats) because the present given in the bag was for that. The card stock colour is Perfect Plum from Stampin Up. Take a look at the challenge at http://cutecardthursday.blogspot.com/2009/04/challenge-58-mirror-mirror.html. Enjoy your long weekend.

2 comments:

  1. Fantastic card! Many thanks for joining in the CCT challenge! Have a great weekend, Debx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What I great idea. Fantastic Card. Kaza .xxx

    ReplyDelete