Sunday, May 17, 2009

Just Magnolia Sketch




I have made a baby card for Just Magnolia's sketch challenge this week, I think this image is adorable. There are quite a few babies coming along soon at work. We have two pregnant ladies, one who is expecting twins and also one dad to be very soon. I also have two prep parents expecting soon and each time I see one of them I think she won't even make it back to the car park without going into labour. My sister in law is also expecting but she is having a boy so I will make her a card a little later. I have used pink passion cardstock as my card and some cute baby papers that my daughter had in her art box which reads A daughter to love. I really hope someone has a girl! Have a look at all the beautiful cards the ladies have made at

3 comments:

  1. Sweet card, such wonderful detail! Thanks for joining us at JM this week x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhhh, this is gorgeous Amanda - I love the pinks. Very cute! I wonder who will have a girl?
    Alicia xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is beautiful Amanda! I love the colours and papers you used.

    Thank you for joining us at Just Magnolia this week,

    xx Naoual

    ReplyDelete