Sunday, May 17, 2009

Cute Card Thursday Challenge 60

Here is my boy card to match my girl one today, even it out just to be ready. I am using this card for Cute Card Thursday Challenge letters and numbers http://cutecardthursday.blogspot.com/2009/05/challenge-60-letters-and-numbers.html
I am really quite pleased with this card as all I started with was the plan to use B O Y and didn't know where to go from there as it took up alot of the card. I decided to use to use pacific point card as I was having a picnic by the broadwater today and this colour reminded me of the ocean. THe backing paper reads continuously Oh Boy and I'e used Wild about YOu stamps from Stampin UP aswell as their pacific point ink. Well now I need to clean up my art table and try to stay away from it for the rest of the day.






2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! Love those letters! Many thanks for joining in the CCT challenge! Debx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute Amanda! You are so talented!
    Alicia xx

    ReplyDelete