Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Caardvarks Don't Quote Me Challenge



Wow what a fun challenge at http://caardvarks.blogspot.com/. A quote or verse to appear on your card. My first card is a DR. Suess saying of which I am a big fan."Today was Good, Today was Fun, Tomorrow is another one."





My second card has a quote from Bo Jackson "Set your goals high and don't stop till you get there." I have used Stampin Up Wild About You stamps, which I think would go great with a Dr Suess theme. I have cut the quotes from Bella Paper- Blackboard.





My third creation for this challenge is a diary I made for a super friend and work mate Carol. She is an animal lover especially when it comes to her dogs. THe verse at the bottom of this diary is "How much is that doggy in the window." I loved doing this challenge and I hope you will try it too. http://caardvarks.blogspot.com/












7 comments:

  1. Are those quotes stamps? or did you print them? I love them both ... fabulous cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amanda these are gorgeous! The giraffe one is my favourite. But I love all of them. You are sooo clever!
    Love Alicia xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh wow! these are SO ADORABLE! what a great combination of stamps and quotations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. SUCH wonderful cards - -LOVE all three -- super CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great sentiement cards. Good job with the cardvark challenge.

    It's a good life!
    Terri E.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable cards! I love the Dr. Suess Quote!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the Dr. Suess quote, and the card's playfulness really evokes all that his books and stories entailed! The giraffe fits his quote too. Very creative!

    ReplyDelete