Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Flutter By Butterfly at Magnolia Down Under

Flutter by Butterfly is the Magnolia Down Under Challenge this week. Take a look at http://www.kelliewinnell.com.au/magnolia/ . I have used colours old olive, this colour wouldn't usually make me think butterflies until I looked for something different in the artbox and found these ones from a scrapbooking set my daughter got for Christmas. My first attempt the stamp didn't stand out enough as I only had her on pink card but I liked the background, so I had another play and added old olive and close to cocoa behind image. I am satisfied with the outcome. I just got an email today from bizzy becs telling me she posted my new Magnolia stamp and I am eagerly waiting to play. Until than I am going to practise some more colour blending.

6 comments:

  1. This is really pretty Amanda. I love the papers and the colours.
    Alicia xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty,beautiful colours and butterflies!!!Thanks for joining us at MDUC.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the layout and colours you've used - just beautiful!!
    Thanx sooo much for playing along at MDUC - look forward to seeing you again with your new stamp from Bec!!
    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, thanks so much for playing along and joining us at Magnolia Down Under Challenges. Hope to see you back again next challenge.
    Kelx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty love all the butterflies.
    Thanks for playing/
    Kristy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Amanda, this is the card I sent to my girlfriend in Victoria as she wasn't feeling well and she loved it. Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete