Sunday, February 20, 2011

Shiny!!




Ok so this was a little hard to get a good picture of because of the shiny background reflecting with the scanner light. The challenge at Cute Card Thursday is Happy Shiny Cards and at Paper Play it is shine. I have entered this card in both challenges because it is very shiny. I found this metalic under the sea bubble cardboard at the craft shop which is perfect for my magnolia mermaid who also has shiny hair. The green bubbles are also shiny. Over all this is one very shiny card. Sorry I was just laughing to myself while I was typing this post, Iwas listening to the radio a while back and the hosts rang shed world to see how many times they could get him to say shed in their conversation, kind of over using the word shiny in this post, lol. x Amanda

5 comments:

  1. Shine is hard to photograph! I feel your pain- but the card is adorable and sweet! Thanks for playing along in this week's PaperPlay Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. Shine really is hard to photograph but your card looks very pretty. Thanks so much for playing along with Paperplay this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So adorable. I know it's so difficult to photograph!

    Thank you for joining us on Paperplay this week.♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card - so reminds me of the sea. I would love a swim! Love the colours.
    Alicia xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card! I love the colours.
    Thank you for joining us at CCT! :)
    Hugs
    Vanja

    ReplyDelete