Sunday, February 13, 2011

Friday Sketchers and M4M crazy hair




What a very busy card making weekend. Yesterday I helped my friend put together her wedding invites they were already pre-cut and printed but it still took five hours for six people to finish. We were going to do the bombonaires aswell but that will have to be another day. I pre-cut those from stampin ups candy wrapper on Friday night and that took over two hours alone. I got up early this morning and made my father in laws 70th birthday invitations and now it is time for some creative fun. I felt like doing some scrapbooking of some of my fave pics of my daughters, I had the biggest scare yesterday when at my friends house. I told my girls they could go outside but stay on the Alishas block meaning her yard, when I went to check they were ok I couldn't see them so I realised they probably meant around the block so I went to look and they were nowhere. I jumped in my car and went searching but couldn't find them, I was frantic driving everywhere and asking anybody I saw, as were the others and then there they were walking back smiling and waving at me not having a clue they were missing or why I was a total emotional wreck, I swear it took another hour before I could stop shaking.


Anyway this is one of my favourite photos of my littlest crazy pretending she is eating fishbait. I have followed the Friday Sketchers Sketch to do this page as I have not done much scrapbooking before. I also thought I'd join in Mad 4 Markers crazy hair challenge with my little Magnolia mermaid. I have used BG09, Bg23, Bg34 and BG49 to colour her in. Thanks for checking my creation. x Amanda

5 comments:

  1. Amanda, this looks AMAZING!!! What a fantastic LO! Chels looks adorable! Sorry to hear about your worrying time. Glad they were safe. The invites sound like a major effort! Wish I could have helped.
    Alicia xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout & I especially love the mermaid.
    thanks for joining us at Mad for Markers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. BEAUTIFUL,I love the colour combo and Tilda is coloured perfectly!!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG what a scare you had,I know the feeling and never what to be back there again!!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. oooh this is a gorgeous LO and I love your colouring on Tilda! thanks for joining us in our crazy hair colouring at Mad for Markers :D
    oh no.. how awful for you with that scare!! Glad they were ok!!!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete