Sunday, February 13, 2011

Card patterns sketch

I have followed Card Patterns sketch to create another scrapbook page, this one is of my two crazies. I love these photos. We go on holidays at least twice a year to 1770/ Agnes Waters Queensland, it is a very quiet coastal town with nothing to do but relax, go to beach, fish or go boating. There is no take away chains or big shopping centres or even a set of traffic lights but we love it, It is our perfect family getaway. My mum and brother also live here so we spend alot of time catching up over a few drinks. They have huge sand dunes along the beaches and my crazies love climbing to the top and jumping or sliding down. These photos don't really justify how high they are, it is awesome fun. Well I have my next photo and idea ready to go, so bye for now. x Amanda

4 comments:

  1. I have a feeling there will be no stopping you now!!! Another great LO...love your "crazies"!
    Alicia xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now how fun is this? Great use of the sketch! Thanks so much for joining us at Card Patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you used the sketch to make a layout. Great photos, too. Thanks for playing with us at Card Patterns this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful.....a great sketch!!! Looks like they had a lot of fun!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete