Thursday, June 11, 2009

Winter Wonderland- Frosty the Snowman

Great New Challenge Blog- Winter Wonderland

While I was looking at a few of my favourite blogs I jumped on a link at kazabing's bloghttp://cozy-frog.blogspot.com/ called Winter Wonderland a Christmas Challenge Blog. What a fantastic idea!!! I am ready to start making some Christmas cards and would love the inspiration of a new challenge for it each week to keep me on track. THis week their challenge is a Christmas carol, I have decided on Frosty the Snowman because my last beautiful dog I had was a Christmas present and we called him Frosty(he didn't look anything like a snow dog he was a black and white border collie). I have used CS whisper white and basic blue from stampin up also stamps short & sweet and tags and more. If you want to follow this great new blog the link is http://christmasblogchallenge.blogspot.com/ . Enjoy the challenge and start counting down the weeks till Christmas.


Amanda



8 comments:

  1. Hi Amanda :o) Your card is fab! I love that you have only used the blue. I especially like the scallop border under Mr. Snowman.

    Thank you for joining us this week at Winter Wonderland.

    Teri xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Amanda your card is really lovely! xx jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. |Hi Amanda great card I love the colour and the snowman is too cute.
    Thanks for joining in the fun at Winter Wonderland,
    Hugs Pascale

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Amanda, fantastic card I love your layout and beautiful blue with this snowy scene. Thanks for joining us this week. Joey.x

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is such a cute card!!
    hugs,
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww hunni thanks for the visit. Your card is super. I love snowman, he is so cute.
    Hugs
    Kaza.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute card Amanda - I have another award for you over at my blog!
    Alicia xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Amanda!!! What a gorgeous card...thanx for playing along with us at Winter Wonderland this week!! xxx

    ReplyDelete