Sunday, June 14, 2009

Creative Card Crew -Challenge

Well today we have been off toy store shopping to spend our birthday money and vouchers because it simply has to be spent the first minute we get it. Not to mention Nanny always has to buy them whatever they look at when she takes them shopping and I'm not allowed argue with my mum. So after both girls being spoilt although only one of them is having their birthday we have not heard a peep out of them since we got home, which gives me a chance for a quick post before we take our dog for a walk and play in the park.I had another bright early one this morning so I created a card for the CCC geometric challenge. I chose my paper first which was east coast prep from stampin up(now retired) and then decided to go a diamond theme to compliment it. I have used Cheers to you stamps from SU, and cardstock more mustard and real red. Take a look at this challenge at http://creativecardcrew.blogspot.com/ they have some great inspiration.
Amanda

2 comments:

  1. Wow such a fab card Amanda, I love these diamonds and the stamps you have used which compliment your papers perfectly.
    Thank you for playing along with the Creative Card Crew this week.
    Hugs,
    Nicola -x-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Amanda, fantastic card, I love the layout you have used and the gorgeous little drink images! so typical of a dad its brill. Thanks for joining us this week. Joey.x

    ReplyDelete