Thursday, June 11, 2009

Mojo Monday #90


Hello, it is nice to have my card making bug back, I had lost it for a few days but now I'm sure it's back to stay a while. This is my sketch for MojO Monday sketch#90. Have a look at http://www.mojomonday.blogspot.com/. I cannot seem to move away from red, I started this card with a green card base but changed it back to a red one after an opinion from my daughters. It is good to get their take on my cards sometimes they come up with ideas that work really well.
For this card I have used all Stampin Up except the ribbon. Cardstock in colours real red, ruby red, kiwi kiss and whisper white. Bella Rose papers ans stamps botanical blooms and short and sweet. Inks pixie pink and real red. Thanks for looking at my card, I am off to look at some other blogs now.
Amanda

2 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card. Love the ribbon. Thanks for playing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Amanda - I like this sketch! I havent had a chance to do it this week - too many challenges and too little time! I like your new look blog.
    Alicia xx

    ReplyDelete