Friday, July 31, 2009

Colour Create



Thank God It's Friday!!!.

What a slow week this has been, I've been trying to stop myself getting sick this week. I've been getting all sorts of niggling syptoms of a cold but I am determined not to get sick. I love working with little children but it is hard to stay well during the colder months when they are all getting colds. Any way enough about that. I have entered Colour Create's challenge this week PInk, Orange and Green, some great colours to brighten anyboby's day. I have used a funky fairy digi image and I think they are adorable. I have used SU bold bright card stock and papers. This was a fun card to make and I love the colour combo they have given us. Hope you enjoy it too.

Amanda

4 comments:

  1. Cute cute cute!!! Amanda at my house it's not firday it's Thursday. :o)
    I hope you don't get sick Thank you for join us at Colour Creat Challenge. Janny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabby, hope the sniffs don't turn into snorts (oink!).....lol.
    hugs
    Kaza.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is adorable. Such a cute image and beautiful papers. Love the sentiment stamp too. Hope you stay well.
    Thanks for joining the Colour Create Challenge.
    Sharon xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love this what a fantastic take on the sketch just awesome
    Cash Online Get Easy cash at your door step

    ReplyDelete