Monday, June 28, 2010

Truly SCrumptious Sketch


Hooray school holidays and we are staying home, time to catch up on some crafting. I love this sketch at Truly Scrumptious, the extra option was strawberries and cream which I didn't do because I needed to do a congratulations card first. I found these love heart papers in silver and gold so I made one of each. I really like this sketch it isn't too complicated and I am planning to make a few different cards today following this sketch. I am so happy to have some craft time again I will have to go bake some cakes and cookies to keep my children happy too. Enjoy your holidays. Amanda




2 comments:

  1. Welcome back! These cards are just gorgeous! I love the papers and I love the sketch too. Happy Holidays!
    Alicia xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely cards, so elegant and classy.........love those gorgeous papers.
    Thanks so much for playing along with us at Truly Srumptious.
    hugs Heather xx

    ReplyDelete