Tuesday, March 2, 2010

triple challenge

Well I started following the fab sketch at Sketch Saturday first for this card and when blog hopping I found it could be entered in a few different challenges including Stamp something who have a recipe of designer paper, buttons and ribbons, and also Cute Card Thursday have a Ribbontastic challenge happening over there. It was a fun card to make, my first Easter card as I just purchased these stamps from Stampin Up, I am new to the roller stamps and I think I am going to be a bit addicted for a while. Hope you enjoy these challenges as much as I did, Have a happy, wet Tuesday.


Amanda


5 comments:

  1. Hiya Amanda hunni, Love your new stamps & the used colours you have used. Not seen these roller stamps - got me intrigued!

    hugs
    Kaza.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the yellow and brown combo! Cute image and layout! Thanks for playing at Stamp Something!

    Janna :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the simplicity of this card, yet you have managed to include plenty of details - fab! thanks for joining us at CCT this week.
    hugs, annie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your easter card Amanda...gorgeous stamps you have purchased.
    Alicia xx

    ReplyDelete