Sunday, September 13, 2009

Sweeties and Color Throwdown

Hello, Wow what a fantastic day it was today, beautiful sunshine, perfect beach weather although the water was a bit rough. I love spring and love summer even more. WEll enough about the weather, I had a wonderful day the morning was spent at the beach and I had time to bake yummy stuff and craft this afternoon. I have made this farewell card for a beautiful lady I work with, Ingrid. She is moving interstate and will be missed very much. I have followed Sweeties sketch and have followed Color Throwdowns Challenge, ruby red, pumpkin pie and close to cocoa. OK so as I just typed this I realise I should so write the challenges down instead of trying to remember as I have used choc chip instead of close to cocoa, ooops. I've used fifth avenue and summer by the sea stampin up stamps. Hope you had a wonderful day like me, Amanda

3 comments:

  1. Amanda, you are soooo thoughtful. I love your card it looks so pretty. I love all your cards! See you tomorrow.
    Alicia xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty image and design! Thanks so much for playing the Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  3. just lovely Amanda, im sure Ingrid will love it xxx

    ReplyDelete