Thursday, April 30, 2009

A Spoon full of Sugar challenge 49 Blue and Green


Wow, It's the first time I have visited A Spoon full of Sugar, their designs are beautiful. I have tried their blue and green challenge this week using Bali Breeze paper from Stampin Up and Garden Whimsy and Eastern Blooms stamps from Stampin Up. I added the friendship ribbon because I was thinking of my wonderful friend who has moved to Perth, Western Australia and I miss her alot. So I thought I might send her a card to let her know I was thinking of her.

3 comments:

  1. Brill Card. Your friend will love it I'm sure. Kaza.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those stamped blooms look great! Fab card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your butterfly Amanda - and I love the colours. It looks so pretty.
    Alicia xx

    ReplyDelete